Blow gently on your screen
"It’s easy to say that I left as Kate and came back as Batwoman. The truth, though, is that I left as your lost little girl and came back knowing exactly who I am. I came back as Kate Kane.” -Kate Kane
Comic book artist appreciation post:
» Jae Lee
Stephen Colbert can’t stop laughing, neither can I LOL
The rain was beating down heavily, the drops bouncing off the ground as the priest leads the procession through the cemetery. He is followed closely by 6 military personnel in full dress uniform carrying a coffin.
They don’t know it’s filled only with rocks and dirt.
Behind the coffin, a redheaded women dressed all in black, holds tight to her umbrella. A child, almost her double (except for the eyes), clutched tightly to her side.
A lone figure stands off in the distance under a gnarled and decrepit old tree. Taking in the surreal experience of watching her own funeral. She wanted to run to her wife, to tell her it was all a ruse but she knew to do so would put her family in danger.
As it was she could only look on.
A cap pulled down low over her face to hide the red glow of her new cybernetic eye. She wore a long woollen coat and think gloves. Her eye was not the only part of her body that had been replaced, the glove on her left hand cover a mesh of wires, pistons and gears.
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
Never eat poutine in Toronto.
From Justice League United #0 by Jeff Lemire.